HUCHEZ organized from March 1st to October 1st, a photo competition.
- Take photographs of equipment from the HUCHEZ catalogue (or other equipment specially designed by HUCHEZ) at work.
- Enter for the chance to win one of three prizes: A SONY DSC-HX400V bridge camera with case (value: €356), A HITACHI HDSVR70E sport camera (value: €139), A ACER Liquid Leap FITNESS BRACELET (value: €75)
RULES OF THE HUCHEZ PHOTO COMPETITION
Aim of the competition
The photo competition is organised by the company HUCHEZ S.A.S., with capital of €500,000, SIRET 526 020 482 00018, RCS Beauvais 60 B 48, registered offices at 9 Grande Rue 60420 FERRIERES (France). Its aim is to show, through the use of pictures, how HUCHEZ equipment appearing in the catalogue, or other equipment specially designed by HUCHEZ, is used.
Conditions of participation
Participation in this competition is free and open to all individuals above the age of 18, of any nationality. Individual should have taken a photograph of equipment appearing in the HUCHEZ catalogue (or other equipment specially designed by HUCHEZ). They should also wish to take part in the competition, excluding staff of the HUCHEZ company, members of their immediate families and professional photographers. Only the person who has taken the photograph may enter the competition.
Participation in this competition implies full and unreserved acceptance of these rules and the waiving of any right to appeal against the decisions made by the company and the competition jury.
Terms and conditions
The competition will run from March 1st to October 1st, 2017 at midnight. The date and time when the photo is received by e-mail will be considered to be official. HUCHEZ company hereby renounces any responsibility in the event of not receiving the participant's submission, in particular if it is sent after the participation deadline, or due to any communication failures, connection problems or failures of the internet network that may occur during the operation.
Entries that are incomplete or submitted after the deadline or in any form other than that requested will be considered void. All submitted photographs may be used freely by HUCHEZ company after the end of the competition on July 1st, 2016.
Members of the jury
The jury will consist of: Didier WALLAERT (HUCHEZ S.A.S./Design), Séverine LECLERE (HUCHEZ S.A.S./Communication), Hubert COCHET (HUCHEZ S.A.S./Mechanical Workshop), Valérie BAROUX (HUCHEZ S.A.S./Reception) and Vincent LEMOINE (CHASTAGNER S.A.S.).
The jury set up specially for this competition will meet on October 4th, 2017 to select the winners. This list of members of the jury may be modified due to their personal schedule.
The following criteria will be taken into account: the originality and aesthetic qualities of the photos submitted, in particular how they highlight the equipment photographed).
List of prizes
- First prize: DRONE DJI PHANTOM 3 Standard (value: €439)
- Second prize: An android wear watch LG G Watch (value: €114)
- Third prize: GPS runner watch TomTom (value: €64)
Each winner can only win one prize. The winners will be notified individually after October 5th, 2017 by any means at our disposal (telephone, e-mail) and their prizes will be sent to them by mail within 15 days.
The prizes will be delivered to the people who submitted the photos that won the competition.
None of the prizes may be exchanged for any other prize or for their cash value for any reason whatsoever.
Rights of the participants
By accepting these rules, the participants in the photo competition authorise HUCHEZ company and its partners to use their photos free of charge for an undetermined amount of time and around the world, via any communication medium (websites, catalogues, social networks, leaflets, newsletters, etc.). In return, HUCHEZ company undertakes to always mention the copyright specified when submitting the photo(s).
- that they are the authors of the photographs,
- that they assume full responsibility for the content (equipment, location, persons, etc.) of the photo entered into the competition,
- that the image of the submitted photograph does not infringe any intellectual and individual property rights or any other current legislation in force, and that in general it is not offensive and does not disrupt the public order,
- that they have not granted exclusive rights over the photo(s) to any third parties,
- that they have obtained the image rights for any people who appear in the photo(s).
- that they hold the company HUCHEZ harmless of any claims or complaints relating to the ownership of the photo.
The participant retains the right to use the photograph(s) freely.
These rules have been registered with: SCP Philippe BELLANGER and François BACQUET, 97 rue de Paris - 60600 CLERMONT. They are available free of charge upon request at the following address: HUCHEZ SAS, 9, Grande Rue - 60420 FERRIERES (France).